Oxular is looking for an experienced Project Manager who can drive development of retinal therapeutic clinical programmes.
The ideal candidate has scientific training in either chemistry or biology, brings 5 or more years’ experience in drug development, is proactive, takes initiative, and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to ensure quality completion of a job.
The person must be well organised and skilled to provide oversight and administration across key functional areas involved in drug development. The person must be adept at using project management tools, and preparing and presenting communication documents, and driven to ensure programme deliverables are completed on time and within budget.
- Coordinate cross functional administration and oversight of R&D teams
- Develop and maintain program development plans, including detailed activities across formulation, preclinical, regulatory and clinical functions, including budget and timelines
- Actively manage external contract research organisations and consultants
- Coordinate and actively participation in the preparation, review and submission of regulatory briefing documents
- Deliver program updates and highlight issues, ensuring open, transparent communication with the company
- Identify potential risks to project progression and generate back-up and or mitigation plans
Education & experience
- >5yrs in Project Management Biotech/ Pharma
- PhD in Biology, Chemistry, Biology, or related life science field
- A track-record of managing projects from discovery through translation into human clinical trials
- Manage and coordinate activities with contract research organisations
- Excellent written, oral, and organisational skills
- Experienced with project tracking tools such as Microsoft project
- Strong Microsoft Office skills